Calendar Data Gone

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Oct 15 19:28:05 CEST 2009

Hi I use my Kolab Server with Kontact (Kmail) and Thunderbird (Lighning
Extension with SyncKolab Plugin)

I just realised today that most ... not all of my Calendar Data is gone.
And I have no clue why. This brings me to my two questions.

#1. Is there a chance to find retrieve this "lost" data?
#2. How can I prevent this from happening again. To explain the only
thing running on this machine is Kolab for me and some friends. I
thought about a simple script that backs up the imap directories to my
fileserver. This should be enough to bring back the data right?

Thanks for the help.