Mailsplitting with Exchange

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Wed Oct 14 11:08:42 CEST 2009

Hello List,

we use kolab now for 2 month with 15 people in our school. 2 People are
no satisfied cause their (2.9GB) pst in outlook keeps crashing with
every connector.
Is it possible to setup both of them, so that they mainly connect to
their beloved exchange Server but get internal email via Kolab??

Setup is: Kolab inhouse (server.school.internal) with maildomain
(ourisp.maildomain). Email is fetched by getmail and pushed to the users
mailfolders.
How can I make kolab to forward all unknown users with the same
maildomain to our ISP without using smarthost-services??
like a at mydomain.tld with user account on kolab sends mail to
b at mydomain.tld wich has no account in kolab an kolab sends this email to
the internet.
At this point when I only delete the user I get an error message
"unknown user".

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Sascha Schneider