Automatic Email Server Settings

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Thu Oct 1 20:43:59 CEST 2009

????
I know Outlook (and hate it) but in Outlook XP, Outlook 2003 and Outlook
2007 you have to fill out the smtp and the pop server If you want to connect
to a server. Thunderbird also needs these setting. Even Kontact needs the
Servername on installation.
If you have a mobilephone and you only can connect to one server there is
some kind of autocompletition.

Greetings from Belgium, Sascha