Automatic Email Server Settings

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Thu Oct 1 14:00:08 CEST 2009

What do you actually mean by "enable automatic server"??
You always need the username, password and the pop and smtp server to
setup something.
At some ISP's the username differs from the domainname, so you always
will need to tell him that.
Plus you might want to use a different smtp server than the one from kolab.

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Sascha Schneider
Projektleiter "Fit für IT"
ZAWM Eupen