Change the default Meeting Iformat.

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Nov 27 09:39:18 CET 2009

Quoting Retheesh Kumar R <RetheeshKR at microland.com>:

> Hi All,
>
>  Is there any way we can change the Meeting Request ICS format to a
> format that MS Outlook users can view and accept.

As far as I know Outlook can understand iCal messages (or files with
.ics extension).

> The sample exchange.ics file is very apt.

Which exchange.ics exactly?

> how do I integrate it
> with Kolab to send out meeting request in that
> format.

There is no need for special integration concerning Kolab. Your client
needs to support ics messages.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de