Adding horde module in kolab groupware.

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Nov 23 17:46:03 CET 2009

Hi,

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Who already tried to add a module to horde in kolab ?
> I'm interested in to \"whups\"
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/whups/
>
> If somebody has a feedback, please tell me :)

The hardest part would probably be to get the SQL support into PHP.
The horde components that are installed by default on the Kolab server
all use drivers that store their information in IMAP. Only some minor
modules store helper data in an sqlite database. So the current
install only supports sqlite.

And all the other Horde applications are using SQL only. And that
means you need to modify the PHP installation on your server. As long
as you don't want to run things like whups on sqlite. Might of course
be possible too. It depends on the size the installation should have.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href='http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/182932252/direct/01/'

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de