Blackberry bold + syncml+ horde trouble

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:14:03 CET 2009

Hello,

I already sent to the list but without any real answer.
Since, I made and made again some test but without succes.

I want to sync my BB Bold with kolab + horde and syncml but that's don't work .. :(

My platform is :

Kolab 2.2.2 and BB Bold with a BIS access. I try to sync with funambol.

I get each time with any configuration the same error message that is "Network Error".

Please anybody can help me to solve this situation ?

Best regards,