Free/busy - what triggers it?

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 14:12:08 CEST 2009

I'm having some trouble understanding how the free/busy system works.

I've run through the troubleshooting guide and I can grab free busy data
if it has been generated. I can also trigger the generation of free busy
data by hitting the trigger url in a browser, but only for the user I
log in as (even if that user has read/write permissions on another
users calendar).

What I don't understand is how this is supposed to get triggered? I've
had a several users using the system for a couple of months, both
through Horde and Outlook + toltec, and none appears to ever have
triggered generation of fb data. Do they have to trigger generation
manually? Is there a configuration option I've missed somewhere?

I also notice that in Horde's options for Kronolith, a different fb url
is given, which seems to always return an empty page.

Thanks
--
Chris Hastie