Syncml (Kolab 2.2.1 rc1)

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Mar 20 05:59:12 CET 2009

Hello,

I noticed one thing. Syncml refuses to sync at all when Kolab sits
behind an apache webserver (using redirection and proxy as described in
the wiki). But it works if I point syncml directly to port 81. Any idea
why and how to solve it (it's not a big problem, since it can work
anyway). The problem would be different if the Kolab server sits in a
protected zone, unaccessible directly from the Net, though.

OK, so I can sync. But what, exactly?   The server path, for
addressbook, is set to contacts. It syncs back and forth. Nice. But I
can't seem to make the calendar sync (using calendar as serverpath, as
described in http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo. No error. It just not
syncs. Oh!  The only 30 days before.....  thing has been unchecked.

Any cue on this one?

Thanks,
--
Christian...