gosa

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Mar 20 05:42:46 CET 2009

Quoting John McMonagle <johnm at advocap.org>:

> Any opinions on gosa and kolab?
>
> https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa/wiki/PluginInstallationConnectivityKolab
> Gosa looks nicer than the lam I'm using but I'm concerned that gosa
> wants to use there own kolab schema. I can imagine some nasty
> possibilities.

I know that some people are using gosa successfully but I believe you
need to be pretty familiar with the Kolab server to get around some of
the quirks. Of course the Kolab Konsortium does not recommend it for
production servers.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> John

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg