Kontact Windows 2009-02-20 IMAP issue

kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com
Mon Mar 9 19:18:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I am writing to report an issue with the most recent Kontact for Windows build (as well as the previous one):  I have two IMAP servers configured for mail, and for both servers, Kmail shows only one message in each folder, even though there are many messages in most folders.  This is true for both servers.

Is this a known bug?  Are there any known workarounds or fixes?  If I can provide additional info that would be helpful in figuring this out, please let me know.

Thanks!
Marc