Kolab Server 2.2.1 Release Candidate 1

Del delonly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:26:42 CET 2009

Indeed, thanks! A couple of comments on the installation:

-The siging certificate dialougue (when bootstrapping) does not specify
a default to [y/n], but defaults to "no" resulting in Apache not
working. I think iot would make sense to warn the user of the
consequences when just pressing enter, and of course to inform about the
default choice.

-DNS needs to be set up somehow for Apache to start, I think it makes
sense to include information on the options here on the wiki, since a
test-environment can be put up pretty easily. Unless there is some
objections, I can put information on this on the wiki.

For the Horde environment I have three comments. The first being
important (at least in my mind):

-The LDAP users are found in the "Global address book", which must be
set explicitely in Horde to be used. Moreover it must me moved on top of
"Contacts" to autocomplete in "Edit Attendees" view. I think this is not
very intuitive for new admins, so at least we should have it documented
and easily accessible on the wiki.

-Norwegian letters messed up in Horde when scheduling meetings, but not
for mail (but this I assume is a Horde issue).

-Free/busy for users not available in Horde until after first log-in (I
minor one, which I am not sure should be given any attention).

Cheers,
Del