How can I fetch my Mail from my ISPs Server?

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Mon Jun 22 15:16:05 CEST 2009

Since I am really not able to download the fetchmail file from OpenPKG I
need to do it with the Debian package.

So here is what I did:

#1 Installed fetchmail.

#2 Added this to the /root/.bashrc

#3 Created a file /root/.fetchmailrc with:

#4 but when I run fetchmail (as root) it seems to find mails and get them
but they do not get transfered into my kolab users account. This doesn't
come as a surprise because I never mentioned which user those mails belong
to.

Could someone help me and maybe explain how I can do this.

Thanks in Alexander Schröter