kolab daily administration question

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:17:43 CEST 2009

Hi kolab users,

I have several questions as daily administration tasks:

- Is there a way to configure forwards and autoreplies from
administrators (maintainers) interfaces?
 If user has out of the office and forgot to setup vacation message.
To setup it I have to know his user name.

- Is there a way to have autoreply and forward at the same time?
If user has left the company and we need to make autoreply and forward
all messages to new employee.

- Is there a way to customise web admin interface:
-- it is uncommon for us (lithuanians) to use "surname, name" format.
We use "name surname".

- Is there a way to add more fields to user (mobilePhone,

Thanks
Liutauras