Kolab 2.2.2 - Upgrade to Horde 1.2.3, possible?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Jun 8 18:02:17 CEST 2009

Hi,
As syncing does not work for my Nokia E71 with the Horde 1.2 version, which is
delivered with Kolab 2.2.2, I just tried to upgrade Horde to the latest
version (1.2.3), which has some syncml patches that may solve my problem.

What I don't really know is how to upgrade it - I first tried to do the
following:

- untar the new horde in /kolab/var/www/client123
- Executed the setup.php script and chose the upgrade option

This had some errors as there were some missing directories in the new Horde
version (passwd), so I just copied it over. After that, the upgrade process
asked me after some superuser password for the database backend, which I did
not know and thus leave out.

When I now try to access the new Horde, it tells me:

A fatal error has occurred
You must enable the kolab settings to use the Kolab Share driver.
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Any clues how to fix this? Is there a way to only replace the syncml stuff in
Horde?

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7