Syncing with mobile phone (Nokia E71)

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Fri Jun 5 18:57:55 CEST 2009

Hi,
I today tried to sync my new Nokia E71 with Kolab via Horde. After playing
around, syncing still does not work. The problem is as follows:

- When enabling sync of the calendar, it tells me "Host not found"
- When syncing only contacts/notes, it tells me "Sync complete", but nothing
was synced. However, when I add a contact on the mobile, it is actually
synced, which can also be seen in the horde log. But interestingly, the
transferred contact cannot be seen anywhere in Horde/Kolab.

Any suggestions of how to fix this?

I'm not very pleased by the idea to manually type in all my contacts and
calendar entries into the phone :-(

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7