[Solved] Re: Unable to Sync Calendar / PHP Fatal =?iso-8859-1?q?error=09compareDateTime?=()

Alexander Schröter Webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Mon Jun 1 13:13:41 CEST 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 11:47:24 am Alar Sing wrote:
> Alexander Schröter wrote:

> >> OK, thanks for the Tip.
> >>
> >> I have now made changes as follow on those lines:
> >>
> >> Line 1137
> >> ---------------------------
> >> if (is_null($startDate)) {
> >> ----------------------------
> >> ----------------------------
> >> if (empty($startDate)) {
> >> -----------------------------
> >>
> >> and Line 1140
> >> -----------------------------
> >> if (is_null($endDate)) {
> >> ----------------------------
> >> -----------------------------
> >> if (empty($endDate)) {
> >> -----------------------------
> >>
> >> and now it syncs without my stupid comment out of lines 1153 and 1154.
> >>
> >> But i do not now this is the right way to solve that problem.
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > I have been testing this for the last couple of days and I didn't get an
> > error. For me the issue is fixed, but of course it would be nice to have
> > a developer or somebody who knows the code doublecheck everything and
> > give some feedback.
> >
> > Is there a way to let the guys from Horde know about this issue? So they
> > can fix it too.
> >
> > Regards Alexander
> >

> I did same thing like in this mail, but there is still problem I'm
> testing funambol and first sync works well, but after adding a new event
>   with webclient it will not be synced to phone. Vice versa adding new
> event to phone and after syncing it will apeare into webclient.
> Is there more syncml clients for windows mobile, symbian and thunderbird?

Did you check the error-logs? What does your Sync-Client say? And if you don't
get a clue there maybe check the horde logs. They are inside of
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/log. Do you only get the error with phone or also
with thunderbird? Maybe its an error of the SyncML Client of your phone?

Regards Alexander