Upgrade from 2.0 to 2.2.2 with new server

greenpenguin at free.fr greenpenguin at free.fr
Tue Jul 28 07:31:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is almost Ok.
I have followed the instructions to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 and then the 2.1 to
2.2.
I will write a documentation.

The server is in production but I have a problem.

The imapd crashes when there is load.
In the imapd.log, we can find :
Jul 27 10:00:14 srvmail <warning> imap[25452]: DBERROR db4: Logging region out
of memory; you may need to increase its size
Jul 27 10:00:14 srvmail <error> imap[25452]: DBERROR: opening
/kolab/var/imapd/annotations.db: Cannot allocate memory
Jul 27 10:00:14 srvmail <error> imap[25452]: DBERROR: opening
/kolab/var/imapd/annotations.db: cyrusdb error
Jul 27 10:00:14 srvmail <error> imap[25452]: Fatal error: can't read annotations
file

The only solution I have found is to to remove the annotations.db and restart
the imapd service.

I have searched on Internet and the solution would be to configure DB4 with
DB_CONFIG.
How to do this ? Where is the file ?
The only file I found is in the LDAP configuration ?

I need your help because the server is in production.

Thanks by advance

Green Penguin

Selon greenpenguin at free.fr:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/utils/admin/hash-imap-spool