BUG in Horde?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 24 08:41:05 CEST 2009

Alexander,

(I am answering here, please post followup questions on the list
and please without HTML.)

Am Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009 17:39:53 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > if i set "germany" in the configuration of the public holidays, the<br>
> > calendar seems to be broken, only a white site appears.<br>
> > if i set it back to "discordian" the calendar shows up again.<br>
>
> Known problem, claimed to be fixed in CVS, but untested.

To know where the change has been made, best is to check
the issue tracker or ask on the kolab-devel@ list.

The location in CVS is:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolab-webclient/ChangeLog?rev=1.19&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
2009-07-11  Gunnar Wrobel  <p at rdus.de>

        * kolab-webclient.spec:

        kolab/issue1623 ([horde/horde-kronolith] Add support for
Date_Holidays)
        kolab/issue3509 (calender not displaying in horde if german holidays
are selected)