Problems with Horde Login

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Jul 14 15:39:58 CEST 2009

Quoting Uwe Spielhagen <spielhagen at hinz.de>:

> Hi Jochen,
> Horde login failed for me with your symptoms, when I disabled the
> POP3 Service in Webadmin - Settings.
> It looks, as if horde connects via POP3.

Hm... it should not. The only thing configured is IMAP. If that really
works I'd be suprised.

Cheers,

Gunnar

cite=\"mid:!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAJ7BXRqPWfdNkLKYTJ3u6xjCgAAAEAAAAEDWNldgPfNMu3pYPShEhfABAAAAAA==@jmay.org\">

> Hi all!    type=\"cite\"> I had a similar issue one or two versions
> back. It was my

hosts file. I just

> changed the ip address to the one my adapter was using,

instead of 127.0.0.1

> ex. (using 192.168.0.110 as the ip assigned to my kolabserver)
> 127.0.0.1 localhost.domain.org localhost 192.168.0.110
> kolabservername.domain.org

This is usually the problem, yes.See
also:http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_

-_Horde#On_login_I.27m_returned_and_told_that_login_failed_though>
_I_used_the_correct_password

This is not the problem. The point above i fixed already - i run each
time in this problem ;-)When i now try to login, i get no error
messages (even no message like wrong username/password). I press
login, it take a couple of seconds, and i´m back at the login screen
with emtpy fields. And the only thing what i found, was the logs what
i post before.Greetings jochen

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg