Help with installation

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Jul 8 09:46:49 CEST 2009

> Ok, so I have been trying to find a nice tutorial on how to install
> and configure a Kolab server on my home server. I have downloaded
> the latest sources and I have created a /kolab directory in it's
own
> partition. I would like to get a server up and running to replace
my
> current setup of Exim4/Dovecot.
>
> I have 5 domains that will need to be hosted by this server but
> I am not sure how to get these setup. LDAP is foriegn to me and I
am
> not really sure how to get things started.

The installation instructions from the wiki (wiki.kolab.org) should
get you started with setting up the server.

You can then create virtual domains using the web admin.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> If anyone can point me in the direction of a good tutorial it
> would be appreciated. I have tried to goole Kolab Installations and
> well I am not finding much.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Eric

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg