No subject

Paul Franklin yugm6161 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 02:56:48 CET 2009

One of you wrote an excellent howto for following the trail of an email from the time it arrives until it is delivered.  Would you please point me again to that?  I thought I had bookmarked it but cannot find it, and I have looked at wiki but cannot seem to see it.I have an occasionally recurring problem in which all mail gets stopped somewhere for a matter of hours or (in one case) days.  Then it suddenly starts flowing again.  I really need to find out where that happens, and I hope that the trail will provide the clues I need.--Paul