Groups for shared folders

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 26 10:29:18 CET 2009

On Freitag, 23. Januar 2009, Saim Kim wrote:
> > But I think this issue is about setting the ACLs from fbview
> > which is not necessary and should be done from the client.
> >

> That was the function I was looking for since we don't have an
> responsible person for each ressource.

This does not change the situation that you should have a responsible person.
Someone needs to log in. The machine administrators can use cyradm.

> So a central interface to change the ACL's would be nice.

That is something else again.

> I didn't even know it changes come annotations of a folder.

For each folder you can set to whom it is freebusy relevant.
So you can use it on event folders to switch generation of the freebusy lists
from that folder off. Or only the admins of the folder. The third setting is
for all readers.

The pxfb-readable-for annotation is there to allow other people to see the
extendend Freebusylist information from this folder.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)