Groups for shared folders

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 23 13:26:20 CET 2009

Hello,

Bernhard Reiter schrieb:
> On Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>
>> Quoting Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

>>> Huh, die fbview interface should not change the directory contents,
>>> nor anything else on the server. It should be "view only".
>>>
>> This change has been requested with the implementation of the extended
>> free/busy  concept.
>>

> True, the pxfb-readable-for annotation should be writeable from fbview,
> thanks for pointing this out.
>
> But I think this issue is about setting the ACLs from fbview
> which is not necessary and should be done from the client.

That was the function I was looking for since we don't have an
responsible person for each ressource. So a central interface to change
the ACL's would be nice. I didn't even know it changes come annotations
of a folder.

Best regards
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/