Groups for shared folders

Alex lbf at dragonrising.com
Sun Jan 11 13:56:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm loving kolab, but need a few pointers giving a group of users access
to a shared folder. I can at the moment give access to everyone, nobody
or a specific person.

Having searched kolab-users, I've seen a post which seemed to indicate
the following:

1) Create a new user of account type 'Group Account'

2) Add users to this group account by adding their UID to the
'Email-Delegates' field of the group account.

3) Create a shared folder, giving the group accounts UID 'post' permissions.

My Mozilla Thunderbird client does not see the new shared folder.

Am I on the right lines here?

Thanks,

Alex Kent