export/import annotations.db

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 5 12:26:17 CET 2009

On Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008, Alain Spineux wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM,  <Lucidblue0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, I'll look into this on monday or sooner if I get the chance. It
> > looks as if the backup/restore snippet is converting the annotations.db
> > to skiplist and then back again?
>
> Yes that's right. "flat" format could do the trick too (I suppose)

Note that the flat format had some significant drawbacks
I think it cannot deal with null byte entries or something like this.
(I did not recheck this for a while, see my surprise in
http://markmail.org/message/5rmjiaatmdw2l4rj )

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)