User Documentation

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 18 08:54:02 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009 23:32:54 schrieb John McMonagle:
> Is there any user documentation for kolab.
> Need user manual  for kontact and horde with respect to kolab.
> I  have not seen anything.

KDE comes with integrated user documentation, so if you press F11
or go to the menu under Help, you will see the documentation.
It is also online, e.g. for Kontact 3.5: http://docs.kde.org/kde3/en/kdepim/

Maybe that info should go on http://kolab.org/documentation.html
close to the setup information.

> I saw horde documentation but  in that I found the screens were
> arranged  different, which is going to be confusing to a non-technical
> user.

I don't know for the Kolab Webclient based on Horde.