Access to special Kolab users is denied

Carlos Manuel Ávila Vegas ioreal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:13:20 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem with my new kolab installation. I've installed the new beta Kolab-Server-2.2.1 but when I try to login to horde as manager i cannot. I get this message:

"Access to special Kolab users is denied."

I have searched but I haven't find how to allow manager to login and I want to change the general preferences for all users (like the colours combination, spam configuration, etc).

I just have found this message where they say that it has been resolved, but I don't know how to chage this preference,

https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2548

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.