Trouble with calendars between outlook 2003 and Thunderbird..

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:41 CET 2009

Hello the list !

I have a trouble my calendar..

Well I explain... All my users are under outlook 2003 with toltec connectors and we can shared with toltec options some calendars.

But me, I'm using thunderbird with synckolab.. I can see all my events in my ligthing plugin and in horde.

The trouble is when a user want to view my events under outllok 2003, he see nothing, the calendar is empty.. But when this same user see my calendar under Horde, he can see all my events !

Anybody have an idea to solve this trouble ?

Thank !