Can't delete users

Enrico Zaffaroni ezaffa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:09:00 CET 2009

No, each server is an indipendent one. No master-slave architecture. I work
for an ISP and we began last summer to install kolab for our customers on
their housing servers. We have a really good feedback and till now I have
been able to solve most of the little problems that sometimes emerge.
Anyway in this case no messages from kolabd in syslog, neither strange
messages when enabling debug.

2009/2/9 Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>

> Hi Enrico,
>
> Quoting Enrico Zaffaroni <ezaffa at gmail.com>:
>
>  Hi all, I manage some kolab 2.2.0 server with thousands of users.
>> All of them are self compiled from source rpm on Debian or Ubuntu,
>> some on i386, other on x86_64 architecture.
>>

> So you have a central master server and several slave servers? Then the
> users might not get successfully deleted on a slave.
>
>  On a x86_64 server (Ubuntu 8.0.4) I'm not able to delete users from
>> admin interface, they stands in "awaiting cleanup" status.
>> I've already tried to restart kolabd and/or to delete
>> /kolab/var/kolab/mailbox-uidcache.db, according with the
>> troubleshooting wiki page, but users are still there.
>> In ldap repository the "kolabDeleteflag:" for these users
>> is correctly set, and I am able to delete them by command line with
>> ldapdelete.
>>

> Anything specific from kolabd in the syslog file?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar
>
>  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Enrico
>>

> --
> ____ http://www.pardus.de _________________ http://gunnarwrobel.de _
>
> E-mail : p at rdus.de                                 Dr. Gunnar Wrobel
> Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
> Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Enrico Zaffaroni
ezaffa at gmail.com