Sync Kolab with Thunderbird

Tim Golz kolab at izsr.de
Wed Feb 4 16:56:28 CET 2009

Hi, folx,

me again.

sorry what a fool I was, but with the mini-tutorial from Alex and some
proving I now got a bit of understanding how to handle Kolab - because
I tried Horde ;-)

after solving the problem, that access was denied though clients had
correct credits (just add the FQDN in /etc/hosts, something I already
experienced now and then) I saw all the folders filled with correct
items within Horde: addresses, tasks, appointments ..... and I could
even change them!!!

ok, thanx again a lot for giving the right hint. and once more
apologize my "impatience" after two days of gambling around with
thunderbird. would have been better to start with Kontact but I have
no machine with KDE at the moment .....

so, it doesnt exactly look like Outlook now but after years of working
with Outlook / Exchange I can assure you that not even there
everything is just simple and pretty, more vice versa ... ;-)

greetings

Tim