Kolab Connector Release Candidate 2

Hyun Kim hjkim at bynari.net
Mon Dec 21 22:30:00 CET 2009

I wanted to send you the latest release candidate version of Bynari’s Insight Connector.  We are testing this product extensively.

Once it passes all of our QA testing, it will be released shortly as the final release product.

https://beyond.bynari.net/files/connector/ic4beta/BynariKolab-InsightConnector-iCal-Kolab-4.0.0-1218579-INI.zip

http://www.bynari.net/images/documentation/connector/insight_connector_40_quick_installation_guide.pdf

FIXES

-----

    Build 579: Kolab Server

    o Sent emails randomly appear in Outbox

    o Read items revert back to unseen

    o Updated Traditional Chinese localization

    Build 577: Kolab Server

    o Randomly receiving duplicate emails

    o Cannot select custom location for PST file during initial setup

    Build 575: Kolab Server

    o New progress status window

    o Launching Outlook with "do not remember password" asks for  password

      numerous times

    o Do not request the IMAP RFC822 size multiple times

    o "reply-to" address in email header is incorrect using spaces in

      name: John Doe <jdoe at example.net>

    o Global shared folders not displayed accurately in Outlook

    o Shared folders between users are displaying as mail folders

    o Public folders are not getting updated in Outlook

    o Mail marked as seen in another IMAP client appears as unseen in  Outlook

    o Erroneous folders appear in a groupware folder list for Outlook  2003

Thanks,

Hyun

Mrs. Hyun Kim
President
Bynari, Inc.
222 W Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1320N

Irving, Tx  75039

www.bynari.net

(214) 350-5772 X59
(214) 789-8674 cell
(214) 352-3530 fax

"Sharing made easy...leading the way for Universal Collaboration."