Blackberry bold + syncml+ horde trouble

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:37:45 CET 2009

Hello,

The sync is OK with z-push and the kolab plugin (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kolabzpush/files/).

Syncml don't work for me... !!!!

I followed the howto found on the wiki (http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push)
Very important thing ! Give to the kolabindex/* directory to the user that run apached.

Then for my blackberry bold, I tried two client : Astrasync and NotifySync.
I found a little bug on the first, but the second one is working very well !

Now I'm looking for a free one.... ;)

Alain, I think you need to complete the wiki with more steps, If you want I can do it..

Best regards,