Bad entry in ldap

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:46:25 CET 2009

> Hello Gunnar,
> Thanks for your reply, please find my comments bellow
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a strange error on my kolab server (2.2.2).
> > I deleted a directory shell for one user then I deleted a user
> and
> > create it again, it is ok. but I need a new time to delete it,
> it's
> > working too.
> > But now when I try to create again that's don't work...
>  What does \"don't work\" mean exactly? Is there any error message
> you  see in the kolab webadmin? Does the user exist in the ldap tree
> (use  slapcat)?
>
> I just checked, and I can see my old user with slapcat. How I can
> clean it ?
>  >
> > I can access the account by horde but without any write rights
> > level..
> > When I try to send an email to this user I obtain this
> messages :
>  Sounds like the account still exists in IMAP
> (/kolab/var/imap/spool).
>
> No, no account in /kolab/var/imap/spool.
>

> > I need to tell you that I'm using kolab in multidomain..
> >
>  I have the impression that the user got removed in LDAP but his
> mailbox still exists. Is that right?
>
> The box is deleted but yes I can see the account with slapcat. The
> strange things that is I get non error with the webadmin interface.

Ah, so it is exactly the other way around. IMAP got deleted but LDAP
still exists. Yes, actually makes sense.

When you do the slapcat are there any servers in the kolab
    EnvoyerDeleteflag
attribute of the problematic user that do not exist? When deleting a
user on a Kolab master/slave setup the user has to be deleted on all
servers. If there is any invalid information concerning the available
users the deletion will fail.

Cheers,

Gunnar

Hello Gunnar,

I have only one single server.
Can you give the way to delete this bad entry ?

dn: cn=d.dupont at domaine.com,dc=domaine,dc=com
objectClass: kolabGroupOfNames
cn: d.dupont at domaine.com
mail: d.dupont at domaine.com
member: cn=D DUPONT,dc=domaine,dc=com
structuralObjectClass: kolabGroupOfNames
entryUUID: fbedab5a-6d79-102e-93ec-c1ed5487a078
creatorsName: cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=domaine,dc=com
createTimestamp: 20091124191908Z
entryCSN: 20091124191908Z#000000#00#000000
modifiersName: cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=domaine,dc=com
modifyTimestamp: 20091124191908Z

I need it to create my initial box :)

Best regards,