Q: Kolab and Mac OS X?

Del delonly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:57:46 CET 2009

Thanks for the update Till. I think there may also be problems related
to CPU architecture, maybe you only tested on an intel-mac?

Moreover, the certificate issue was one of several issues I
encountered on the Tiger (which was ppc based, and restarts didn't fix
anything). Hence, unless you plan to make and test binaries for Tiger
(or somebody else steps up to do that), I would still say that Tiger
is a no-go for Albrecht in the short to intermediate term. Also with
the compile times we are looking at, binary distribution is a
necessity.  As such, I believe supporting Leopard and Snow Leopard
properly is quite ambitious as it is.

Cheers,
Del