Clienttalk

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Mon Aug 31 23:50:27 CEST 2009

Hi List,

after using Kolab 2.2.2 with Thunderbird an Synckolab + Outlook2000/2003/2007
with bynari, I wanted to test some more client possibilities.
Kontact as THE PIM for Kolab is in Beat-Huge-bug for windows and mac.
I saw that there are differnet versions for windows available
- one directly from kolab
- one via windows.kde.org
- and there is also the possibility to run kontact with freeNX and a windows
nx-client.
Wich of these solutions would be the best at this stage and wich one for the
future running on windows.

Personally I tend to test the NX-stuff a litlle bit.

Greetings, Sascha