Vista and kolab 2.2.2

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Fri Aug 28 17:11:00 CEST 2009

Liutauras,
If you are seeing that kind of crashing with this user, we can take this offline and my team can work with you to gather a crash dump.

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support
Bynari, Inc.
6220 Gaston Ave, Suite 403
Dallas, TX 75214
http://www.bynari.net
dfinch at bynari.net
(800)241-1086
(214)350-5772
(214)352-3530 [fax]
Skype ID: dfsixstring
"Sharing Made Easy..."
(sent with BETA 4.0 Connector)

[Doug Finch]
The "Download Headers Only" option is recommended for the initial synchronization process.  After that has completed, I would recommend that it be turned off anyway.