More answers

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:50:46 CEST 2009

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Max connection rate ?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:12:20 +0200
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: wrobel at pardus.de

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I have an error message in my logs like this :
>
> postfix/anvil[11774]: statistics: max connection rate 2/60s for (0.
> > 0.0.0:smtp:ip-public) at \"date\"

This is no error. It is a statistic. Everything is fine here.

> If I restart my kolab services it's working fine. How can I
> increase this value ?

"Working fine" means what? As the above is no error it does not
indicate that anything is wrong. Do you experience other problems?

Cheers,

Gunnar

Hello Gunnar,

That's mean my clients from a specific place can send emails. Before the restart they couldn't.
I've made two change in main.cf.template

anvil_rate_time_unit=120s
smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 0

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--