Migration from kolab 2.2.0 to 2.2.2 question

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 18 12:03:06 CEST 2009

Am Montag, 17. August 2009 08:19:46 schrieb Albrecht Dreß:
> So, in short, if you already have a running 2.2.0 installation, this means
> that *all* users have to enter *all* prefs again, which IMHO is a blocker.
>  If you can improve the situation, this would really be welcome.
>
> Unfortunately, 2.2.2 has more bugs, e.g. #3555 also seems to be a blocker
> to me, and there has not been any progress since ages.

We have done quite a bit of work in the background (the current CVS version)
but I do not know about the status of these issues.
(Two of our developers are on vacation right now, so I cannot check in
detail).

> [1] <https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3567>
> [2] <https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3555>

It is okay to bring up issues again that are not moving for a while, our
estimation of urgency sometimes is wrong of course. If bringing them up
within the issue does not help, you can escalate to the list.

Bernhard