what mobile device would you recommend

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Wed Aug 12 18:36:43 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 02:37:40 pm Alexander Schröter wrote:
> Yes thank you for sharing your information.
>
> Actually I have been thinking about how to set up a wiki page for this. I
> signed up and I am going to propose my idea next week.

I have to admit it's not much yet but I started to change the WikiPage
regarding the SyncML Web Client.

https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Web_Client_SyncML

> I will use the information given by Chris and will add mine own. I so far
> have a working funambol thunderbird connector under windows and a working
> funambol outlook 2007 connector under windows.

I guess I would rather have Chris add his information himself because I am
missing quiet some details on Software and Functionality.

So @Chris please add your Device in the table I have started.

> I hope more people share their experience.
>
> On Thursday 30 July 2009 01:46:42 pm Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Chris,
> >
> > Am Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009 10:11:41 schrieb Chris Hastie:
> > > I've been playing with my Nokia E63 for a few days with reasonable
> > > results.
> >
> > thanks for sharing your experiences!
> > My suggestion is that we put stuff in reachable from
> > http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Web_Client_SyncML
> > (Don't forget to state your configuration, e.g. the server version
> > number.)
> >
> > Alexander, your help is really appreciated, what about starting with
> > putting onto that wiki page a summary what Chris wrote and a link to his
> > posting?
> >
> > > The problems I'm having seem to be more to do with other
> > > clients than with the phone or SyncML functionality.
> > >
> > > Calendar is working well. One or two appointments seem to have been
> > > duplicated
> >
> > There might be an issue for duplication handling somewhere,
> > I do not have it at hand right now.
> >
> > Best,
> > Bernhard

Regards