Syncing Win Mobile

Hyun Kim hjkim at bynari.net
Wed Aug 12 15:32:00 CEST 2009

Micha,
If you have not tried the Beta V4.0 of the Connector, it supports all the mobile devices including Blackberry.

https://beyond.bynari.net/files/connector/ic4beta/Bynari-InsightConnector-iCal-Kolab-4.0.0-0806537-INI.zip

We will be working on the Kolab specific integration at the end of this month.  Most of the features will work.

Thanks,
Hyun

Mrs. Hyun Kim
President
Bynari, Inc.
2639 Electronic Lane, Suite 110
Dallas, Tx  75220
www.bynari.net
(214) 350-5772 X59
(214) 789-8674 cell
(214) 352-3530 fax

"Sharing made easy...leading the way for Universal Collaboration."
sent with Beta 4.0 Connector