SyncML problems

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Fri Aug 7 11:09:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

I try to setup SyncML throught the Horde application with my Nokia E90.
Several things work great, I synced my appointments from the phone to the
kolab server and if I create a new event on the server, it get's synchronized
to the phone. But if I change an appointment on the server it does not sync on
my phone.

I have enabled some debugging and the problem looks like the server doesn't
detect there is an updated entry:
INFO:   Finished sync of database ./calendar. Failures: 0; changes from client
(Add, Replace, Delete, AddReplaces): 0, 0, 0, 0; changes from server (Add,
Replace, Delete): 0, 0, 0

I imagine it has something to do with the SQL query above, but I was under the
impression Kolab doesn't use an sql server?

Main question: What to do next.

Greetings,

Micha