Where is obmtool.conf in kolab 2.2.1?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Apr 16 17:36:15 CEST 2009

* phil <about350 at sympatico.ca> [20090416 07:05]:
> in order to avoid breaking a perfectly working system, I'd like to ask how
> to install extra php extensions in kolab. the extension in this case is hash
> that is needed for LDAP Account Manager (LAM) to run.
>
> The docs say to use obmtool, but I can't find it.

obmtool was dropped after the 2.1 release, i.e. since 2.2-beta1.

You can specify additional build options in the install-kolab.sh
file or manually install other rpms as user 'kolab' with:
openpkg rpm -Uvh or compile with --rebuild
(see e.g. the kolab security advisories for clamav)

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998