Control-z kmail crash ver 20090313

kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com
Thu Apr 9 18:51:05 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 10:16:53AM +0200, Ludwig Reiter wrote:
> I cannot reproduce this ctrl+z problem here. Can you provide a backtrace of
> the crash and the output of kontact?
> What account type do you use?

Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for your reply to this message and my other question on the preferred method of updating my installation (uninstall v. install on top of old one).  I had upgraded to the current release by installing over the old one.  I just uninstalled Kontact and then reinstalled the 2009-03-13 release.  Now control-z works without crashing.  If the problem comes back, I will send a backtrace (is there documentation on the kolab or windows.kde.org website on how to do this on Windows?  I didn't see any).

Thanks,
Marc