2.2.1/Horde: cannot add mail sub-folders?

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Apr 8 20:26:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm now testing Kolab 2.2.1, self-compiled on Ubuntu 8.04.2/i386.  In
Horde, I'm not able to create sub-folders:

1. Log on as some user, with the "traditional" ui.
2. Select "Mail", then "Folders".
3. Do not check any existing mailbox (there is only "Inbox" and
"Virtual Folders"), then select "Create".  A pop-up says "You are
creating a top-level folder. Please enter the name of the new
folder:".  Enter "Test Top-Level".  The folder appears on the same
level as Inbox.
4. Check Inbox and choose "Create".  A pop-up says "You are creating a
sub-folder to Inbox. Please enter the name of the new folder:".  Enter
"Test below Inbox".  Again, the folder appears on the same level as
Inbox.

Here is what cyradm says:

<snip>
localhost> lm
INBOX (\HasChildren)
INBOX/Aufgaben (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX/Kalender (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX/Kontakte (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX/Notizen (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX/Test Top-Level (\HasNoChildren)
INBOX/Test below Inbox (\HasNoChildren)
</snip>

Did I miss something, or is this for the issue tracker?

Thanks, Albrecht.