Kolabd crashes after deleting user

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Sep 30 16:36:29 CEST 2008

Op Tuesday 30 September 2008 16:12:53 schreef Rouven Sacha:
> > The question that comes to mind is: why not use slapd anyway? Is it
>
> The question should of course rather be: why not use slurpd anyway

openldap-2.4 does not provide slurpd as it has been superseded by syncrepl, is
as easy as that ;)  openldap-2.3 provides slurpd and syncrepl.  So, if you're
able to install openldap-2.3 than you make use of slurpd.  But I'm afraid
that your kolab version uses a hardcoded ldap setup (syncrepl), so it won't
be easy to switch between the 2 methods.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,