Kolab and kontact

Guillaume Ludwig contact at gmli.fr
Tue Sep 30 01:06:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

i'm trying to use kontact with kolab. I didn't found any useful information on
how to fix my issue on the web, so i write here.

I've setted up a kolab server on my personal computer, just to test it. All
works very well with Horde : emails, calendars, tasks.

I don't know how to use a kolab server with kontact 1.3 (kde4), then i manage
to test it with kontact 1.2 (kde3), but with no success.

Has you can see here :

http://test.cfait.fr/~gml/kolab-error.png

If i setup an IMAP account, that works (at least showing folders content), but
my Kolab server resource is empty. It was setted up with 'groupwarewizard'
command.

Does anyone has a tip on what is the problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Guillaume

--
                 Guillaume LUDWIG