Multi-domains in Kolab 2.2.0 final.

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:06:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a strange problem with Kolab 2.2.0 final, I just install a new server and I configured as follows:

A primary domain such as "domain.ext" and several sub-domains such as the "subdomain1.domain.ext", "subdomain2.domain.ext" .....

In the web administration page I can see my users in different areas, but when I want sending emails from one of sub-domains, mail arrive at my correspondent is in the form toto at domain.ext and not in toto at subdomain.ext.

Who have an idea about this problem? Who can help me?

Then I have another question, how many slave server a master server can support?

Thank you!