A problem with mail delivering

Jan - Hendrik Meyer jaheme at gmx.de
Sun Sep 28 18:13:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

Thanks for the help last time - it worked for me

But there are 2 more errors i've found in the logfiles and experienced
by not receiving mails:
.
1.) The following line can be found in the warn file and mail.err file
in my log directory:

Sep 28 08:46:40 lxmain kolabquotawarn[22664]: fatal: Unable to connect
to local Cyrus admin interface

2.) Furthermore the next line can be found in the mail file:

Sep 28 17:38:49 lxmain postfix/pipe[29242]: 328B522C2AB: to=<noname at lxmain.home>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=377537, delays=377513/0.03/0/24, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: Failed to connect socket: Connection refused, original code )

There is one process called cyrus in my process table and there is no
other clue determined the error.

Last but not least, I can't log in with my ldap users in horde web
frontend after configurating horde. No error can be found in the horde log.

I hope for some good solutions ;)

Thanks

Jan-Hendrik Meyer