Solved? [Was: Probably Horde Bug/Attendee status not shown anymore]

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Fri Sep 19 13:37:26 CEST 2008

Am 19.09.2008 12:48:44 schrieb(en) Gunnar Wrobel:
>> It *doesn't* recognise the sender of the accept message, but insert
>> a new participant, but that's a different story...
>
> Did you submit a bug for that? :)

I'm currently testing the 2.0 beta version of the Konsec connector, as
we need support for Outlook 2007 and (ugh!) Vista.  Looking at the
source of the vcalendar parts sent by Horde and Outlook, I suspect the
cause is the 'ATTENDEE' entry which, if created by Horde, contains the
CN attribute.  I already reported that issue to Konsec.  Should I also
open an issue for that?

Thanks, Albrecht.